At the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz we help female start-ups and entrepreneurs to create heart-centred and sustainable businesses by providing affordable flexible and collaborative solutions to facilitate their learning along their entrepreneurial journey. We also provide the space for women with entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to create authentic connections, build genuine relationships and trust, so they can identify collaboration opportunities to help them bring their business idea to life and move their business forward. Collaboration and trust has been the core of our business since we began.
We strongly believe in protecting the privacy of the personally identifiable information our members share with us. This is why we believe it is important to inform you about how we will use your personal data.
Why share personal data with the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz?
Sharing personal data enables us to send you all information related to business collaboration and grant you access to our community of Collaborators.
What information do we collect?
We only collect information that you give us. We collect company related data (name, field, type…) and personal related data (name, date of birth, position, contact details).
How do we use our Contributors’ details?
Contributor’s personal data is stored in a database owned and maintained by COLABORA. This data is kept confidential, and is only used in connection with the purposes for which it is submitted.
We use Contributor’s contact details for information sharing via Email Updates.
Key items to note:
- COLABORA recognises our responsibility to protect the information Contributors entrust us with.
- Will do not and will not sell or provide Contributor data to any other third parties without your consent.
- We do not and will not share any personal financial information.
- COLABORA uses a range of secure techniques to protect our Contributor‘ information, including secure servers and encryption data.
- Contributors have access to some of the other Contributors’ data via the members directory (only name, surname, title, email address, phone number, company name and sector.), they only have access to what you have personally submitted and approved within the Member Portal.
- Contributors always have the option to unsubscribe to any services provides by writing to email@example.com.
Sign up to receive regular updates