Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz, where the effective collaborations happen. Our Hub is a unique and safe space to build meaningful connections and achieve collaborative results that will help you bring your business idea to life and move your business forward.
In consideration of the acceptance of my membership or participation in events with the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz:
- I waive all claims that I may have against the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz, its officers, directors, speakers, members, volunteers, employees, agents and sponsors, or its executors, administrators, heirs, successors or assigns (the organisers), and release them from all claims for death, injury or damage arising out of my participation in their hub, their event and its related activities, together with any costs, including legal fees.
- I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the organisers against damage arising out of my participation in the events and its related activities.
- I agree to comply with all the rules, regulations and instructions of the organisers.
- In the event of injury or illness during participation, I consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable by the organisers.
- I acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and equipment during the all events and activities.
- I hereby permit the free use of my name and picture in any broadcasts, telecasts and the press including website as they pertain to Colabora and the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz their events and activities.
- I understand that my membership or entry entry fee is non-transferable and not refundable.
- I agree to have my personal details recorded and used by Colabora and Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz and related parties for further communications of future related events.
At the Hub, we are committed to supporting, inspiring and empowering women with entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to achieve their business dream by creating meaningful connections and collaborative results. We do that through our online workshops, webinars, our Facebook community and other online resources. We are here to serve you, to inspire you and to help you convert your passion into a tangible business through the power of collaboration.
We invite you to join our programs, our heart-centred collaborators, and the collaborative spirit of our amazing group, as we support you throughout your self-discovery journey and help you bring more purpose and meaning to your life.
We look forward to seeing you participating and interacting with the group. The Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz was created to show you how working in collaboration rather than competition can take us to incredible places within our entrepreneurial journey. So Be A Contributor, be ready to learn and get support from others that may be a bit ahead of you in this journey but also be willing to share and give back to those that may need that gift that only you have.
PROMOTE OUR GROUP: Please feel free to invite any other women you may know to join our Collaboration Hub. I am sure there are so many women out there looking to bring more meaning and purpose to their lives and we would love to support them throughout their journey too. We would love to grow our collaborative community and connect more and more women looking to embrace collaboration in business. We need more heart-centred businesses and leaders in our world and building a collaborative community of female start-ups, business women and mumtrepreneurs is as great starting point.
SHARE YOUR COLLABORATION PROJECT/EXPERIENCE: The Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz is about connecting female start-ups, business women and mumtrepreneurs, building meaningful connections and achieving collaborative results that can help you bring your business idea to life and move your business forward. If you have a successful business collaboration story to tell, please share it with our community or contact us to discuss what other options we have to help you spread the word.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance in any other way firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to a great year of achieving collaborative results.
Date of last review / updated: 25 February 2017
Sign up to receive regular updates