Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz, where the effective collaborations happen. Our Hub is a unique and safe space to build meaningful connections and achieve collaborative results that will help you bring your business idea to life and move your business forward.
In consideration of the acceptance of my membership or participation in events with the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz:
- I waive all claims that I may have against the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz, its officers, directors, speakers, members, volunteers, employees, agents and sponsors, or its executors, administrators, heirs, successors or assigns (the organisers), and release them from all claims for death, injury or damage arising out of my participation in their hub, their event and its related activities, together with any costs, including legal fees.
- I agree to indemnify and keep indemnified the organisers against damage arising out of my participation in the events and its related activities.
- I agree to comply with all the rules, regulations and instructions of the organisers.
- In the event of injury or illness during participation, I consent to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable by the organisers.
- I acknowledge that I have sole responsibility for my personal possessions and equipment during the all events and activities.
- I hereby permit the free use of my name and picture in any broadcasts, telecasts and the press including website as they pertain to Colabora and the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz their events and activities.
- I understand that my membership or entry entry fee is non-transferable and not refundable.
- I agree to have my personal details recorded and used by Colabora and Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz and related parties for further communications of future related events.
At the Hub, we are committed to supporting, inspiring and empowering women with entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to achieve their business dream by creating meaningful connections and collaborative results. We do that through our online workshops, webinars, our Facebook community and other online resources. We are here to serve you, to inspire you and to help you convert your passion into a tangible business through the power of collaboration.
We invite you to join our programs, our heart-centred collaborators, and the collaborative spirit of our amazing group, as we support you throughout your self-discovery journey and help you bring more purpose and meaning to your life.
We look forward to seeing you participating and interacting with the group. The Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz was created to show you how working in collaboration rather than competition can take us to incredible places within our entrepreneurial journey. So Be A Contributor, be ready to learn and get support from others that may be a bit ahead of you in this journey but also be willing to share and give back to those that may need that gift that only you have.
COLLABORATORS DIRECTORY: Once our website is fully operating, your business will be listed on our Collaborators Directory so people can get in contact with you and your business if they are interested in the product or service you are offering. We will also make this directory available within our private Facebook group so our community can connect with you too.
TOPICS & SPEAKERS: Each month we will feature a specific topic of interest at each of our monthly webinars. You have to register to your webinars of interest within our private Facebook group to receive the link to the meeting room. You can confirm your attendance directly on the event and complete your registration through the specified link to claim your FREE spot. If there is something in particular that you would like to know more about then please let us know so that we can try and source a speaker with that expertise and knowledge for future webinars. Also if you feel that you have something to offer to the group (in the way of business knowledge or motivation) and would like to do a 10 – 15min discussion/speech on a Facebook LIVE event, please feel free to contact the Admin of the group to discuss.
BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS: As a contributor, we offer you FREE access to all our monthly webinars. We also give you access to our Private Facebook Community and to a variety of exclusive Facebook Lives and unique discounts/offers/freebies only available to our community. We are determined to invest back in the Hub as we grow and to add as much value as possible to you and your journey. We are constantly looking for additional benefits to offer our members/contributors. Our Collaborators/Speakers and even other members of our community always have special discounts and freebies to offer you as well.
GIVE BACK: One of the values of our Collaboration Hub is GRATITUDE. For us, one of the ways to show gratitude is to GIVE BACK and within our Hub we do that in many different shapes and forms: We do not only give back to our likeminded contributors but also to our society and to those in need. That is why we are donating 5% of what is collected from all your yearly contributions to an organisation of our choice at the end of the year. It is amazing to be able to make a small different to our world TOGETHER.
PROMOTE OUR GROUP: Please feel free to invite any other women you may know to join our Collaboration Hub. I am sure there are so many women out there looking to bring more meaning and purpose to their lives and we would love to support them throughout their journey too. We would love to grow our collaborative community and connect more and more women looking to embrace collaboration in business. We need more heart-centred businesses and leaders in our world and building a collaborative community of female start-ups, business women and mumtrepreneurs is as great starting point.
SHARE YOUR COLLABORATION PROJECT/EXPERIENCE: The Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz is about connecting female start-ups, business women and mumtrepreneurs, building meaningful connections and achieving collaborative results that can help you bring your business idea to life and move your business forward. If you have a successful business collaboration story to tell, please share it with our community or contact us to discuss what other options we have to help you spread the word.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance in any other way firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to a great year of achieving collaborative results.
Date of last review / updated: 25 February 2017
Sign up to receive regular updates