I am sure that many of you have heard or read that one of the biggest challenges entrepreneurs face when they get started in business is finding their first paid clients. And that make sense, because in most cases we buy from those we know, like and trust or at the very least, from a person that someone we know, like and trust, recommend to us.
To me, this means that the hardest part of building a business – especially an online business – is not to get the first paid clients. It is actually to create that trust, gain the credibility and positioning ourselves as the experts in our field.
What would you say if I tell you there is a way to build trust and gain credibility without doing it all yourself?
What would you think if I tell you there is a more effective, less salesy approach to position yourself as the expert in your field?
What would you say if I tell you there is a way to promote your business for free with a $0 marketing budget?
What would you think if I say you can create a more authentic and magnetic business working on your zone of genius?
Well, business collaboration can be a very effective marketing strategy for online and off-line business owners looking to create more magnetic, authentic and sustainable businesses working smarter rather than harder.
There are so many benefits from working in collaboration with other businesses and here I share with you my top 7:
- It helps you leverage your time and increase your exposure when you are educating your market because you are sharing your knowledge and expertise with a broader audience.
- It is an effective shortcut to build trust and gain credibility because collaborating with another business owner or entrepreneur is validating that what you have to share is true and relevant.
- It can reduce burn out and overwhelm because you are operating from a place of service rather than focusing on the number of sales you make.
- It allows you to work with more flow and ease because when you collaborate with another expert to complement your business services you can focus on your zone of genius.
- It helps you nurture a mindset of abundance rather than scarcity because you are focusing on collaboration rather than competition.
- It makes the sales and promotion process easier because someone else is promoting your business and endorsing your skills, knowledge and expertise for you.
- It is a very effective marketing tool to promote your business for free because most collaborations do not include financial reward. It is usually from the relationships we build over time with those collaborators what often opens the gates for paid collaborations in the future.Now you have 7 good reasons to start implementing business collaboration strategies within your business.
Now you have 7 good reasons to start implementing business collaboration strategies within your business.
If you need some practical and simple collaboration ideas to get you started, read my most recent article