Sign up to receive regular updates
Sooo … what is COLABORA?
COLABORA’s mission is to provide collaborative solutions and educate small bussiness and entrepreneurs about the importance of business collaboration to create heart-centred and sustainble businesses that serves the world.
“Collaboration” is one of the best kept secrets in the entrepreneurial world but COLABORA is now the voice of collaborative businesses and innovative initiatives focused on adding real, authentic and genuine value to the world. We want to create a culture of collaboration to help small businesses leverage their time, budget and resources.
The Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz is the first collaborative solution offered by Colabora and the perfect example of what can be achieved when a bunch of heart-centred women work in collaboration. We created the Hub to help women with entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit to get started in business and facilitate their learning along their entrepreneurial journey. We want to create a collaborative culture and provide you with the tools and connections to help you build your business smarter and not harder.
Our Hub is a unique support membership site that provides an affordable and flexible online learning solution and access to a collaborative community of female entrepreneurs that share a collaborative mindset and understand the importance of business collaboration to create more customer-focused and sustainable businesses and communities. Our contributors and collaborators have access to:
- +14 online exclusive workshops (and unlimited access to the recordings)
- Fortnightly online co-working and accountability sessions to help you stay on track and identify collaboration opportunities
- Group collaboration and coaching sessions
- 24/7 access to our online collaborative community
- Many other learning resources and collaborative solutions to help you bring your business idea to life and move your business forward.
And because we like to GIVE BACK, 5% of what we collect from your yearly contributions will be donated to an organisation of choice and you will help us choose which. Giving back and paying it forward is very important for us.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
Join us on Facebook to learn more about entrepreneurship and business collaboration.
Subscribe to Our List to know what’s new in Colabora and what’s on at the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz
Questions? We have answers …
What is the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz?
The Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz is a collaborative space for women with entrepreneurial spirit to connect with other female start-ups and business women looking to learn and grow through collaboration. Our Hub is a unique and safe space to build meaningful connections and achieve collaborative results that will help you bring your business idea to life and move your business forward.
This is not a space to promote your business in a traditional way. This is about building relationships, trust and collaborating with one another to make our entrepreneurial journey more enjoyable and meaningful.
“Be the change you want to see in the world” – Mahatma Gandhi
Why is this Hub different to other Business Sites?
- Most Business Facebook Groups and Business Sites are for women that already have a business. In our Collaboration Hub you do not need to have a business to be part of this community. All you need is an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and the willingness to learn, grow and make things happen through collaboration.
- Becoming a member of this community is completely affordable. I want to make it a “no brainer” for you and that is why you do not to pay for an “Annual Membership” to be part of our Hub. Instead, you make a Yearly Contribution of $97 ($67 a year if you become a Founding Member before 31st March). A yearly contribution gives you access to our monthly webinars, discounted prices on special events and services and the opportunity to be part of a supportive community of global women that embrace collaboration. More information about the benefits you get as a Contributor can be found on the next section.
- We strongly believe in the power of GIVING BACK. That is why 5% of what we collect from your contributions will be donated to a Foundation/Organisation of choice at the end of the year. More details about this will be shared on our Facebook Group.
- Our core values are RESPECT – GRATTITUDE – INTEGRITY – COLLABORATION. The women you find in this community are all sharing these values and a collaborative mindset.
You are able to see what is on for the year before making your yearly contribution. All the online workshops are on our EVENTS PAGE for you to check them out and connect with our Collaborators straightaway. You will only contribute with the Hub if you believe our webinars and events will add value to you, your journey and your business. We are sure if you find at least 2 webinars that you would like to attend, joining Our Hub will be a no brainer for you.
What does our Collaborators (speakers) get for sharing they gift with the Hub?
- FREE access to the benefits of a Contributor for one year (until 31st January 2018)
- Exposure to their ideal audience and demographic.
- The opportunity to connect with their tribe without needing to create/manage a Facebook group themselves.
- Access to a PRIVATE Facebook Group for Collaborators 2017.
- Traffic to their business page as the link to their business page is included in the advertising and promotion of the Hub and events.
- Their business is featured in the Collaborators section of our website (for life).
- The opportunity to promote their program, course or services during their online webinar.
- A chance to receive The Collaborator Award.
What benefits do I get as a Contributor of the Hub?
The opportunity to build your brand and create meaningful business relationships through collaboration. No Spam!
Who is the Collaboration Hub for Women in Biz space for?
Women with entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit willing to live a life with purpose and share their special gift with the world. You may or may not be in business at the moment but may be looking for a change.
- If you are not in business right now, you may be looking to leave your corporate job to try something new or you may be a stay-at-home mum looking for a special project to work on and bring some income home or you may be working for someone else but have a good idea you would like to implement but are not sure where to start.
- If you are new in business (less than 2 years), you may be struggling with something in your current business or looking to move your business forward. You may have a tight budget to spend on professional development and would like access to affordable online training, a safe learning space and meaningful business connections. You may not have much time to go to networking events but do not want to miss the opportunity to connect with your tribe, build relationships and create potential collaboration opportunities.
- You have been in business for a while (2 years or more) and may be looking to re-connect with your tribe, get exposure to your audience, tap into international markets and identify potential collaborations that can leverage your time and budget. You believe that “collaboration” can take your business to another level and would like it to be part of your branding.
What benefits do I get as a Contributor of the Hub?
By contributing with the Hub as a paid contributor, you will have access to:
- Our LIVE webinars to learn about relevant business topics. You can see the details of our LIVE webinars in our EVENTS PAGE
- Significant discounts to special events and business services.
- The opportunity to GIVE BACK and donate part of your yearly contribution to a Foundation/Organisation of choice. More details will be shared on our Private Facebook Group.
- When our full website is up and running you will be part of the Collaboration Hub Directory.
- The chance to learn from different business women, different personalities, different teaching/training strategies and styles before investing your money in products/programs/services.
- Access to our unique Global Facebook Group to connect, learn and collaborate in a safe space packed with knowledge, expertise and heart centred women willing to share their gift with you.
- The opportunity to build relationships your brand through collaboration and create meaningful connections and working. No Spam !!!
- Access to our Facebook Lives and BONUS webinars that will happen throughout the year based on your needs and interests.
I would like to be a Collaborator (speaker) for the Hub. What do I need to do?
Expressions of Interest will be reviewed between September-October 2017. A communication will be shared with the group when the process starts. Collaborators will be selected based on the needs of the group.